Oct. 22nd and Nov. 19th
10 am to 1 pm
Zoom class sessions
Thank you for choosing to attend this class. Here’s your interactive supply list and please don’t hesitate to call or email us with any questions you may have. Looking forward to seeing you! When purchasing online, enter the coupon code Fusion to receive a 15% off discount on class supplies.
Fabric and Supplies:
- New Beginnings pattern - required
- 36 - 6 1/2" squares for the front of the quilt -- these can be any squares (one piece of fabric, pieced, appliqued, machine embroidered that measure 6 1/2" square). Keep in mind that these blocks finish at 5 1/2" with a 1/2" seam allowance so for best results use quilt designs without points such as a four-patch or rail fence.
- 36 – 6 1/2” squares for the back of the quilt
- 36 - 6 1/2" square of cotton batting -- Kellie recommends Quilters Dream Batting so you don't run into issues with scrim when you blanket stitch the edges
- Needle with extra-large eye for blanket stitching - click here for a pack of 6 (Kellie uses a needle designed for leather work. The eye is larger, and it pierces the layers much easier)
- Cardstock and safety pin for blanket stitching
- Approximately seven 1000 yd skeins of Fashion Crochet thread in Size 3
- Size D Crochet hook
- Expert Point & Press tool (Kellie uses to poke out the corners when I turn the blocks)
- Needle threader
- Pen for marking blanket stitch lines - Kellie uses a Frixion pen
- Foam board and pins or skewers to block your squares
- Awl for blanket stitching -- Kellie recommends the Stiletto and Pressing Tool By Annie
See you on Zoom!