Welcome to Patchwork Party
Click here to join the 10 a.m. session of Patchwork Party September 2020 Meeting
Click here to join the 6:30 p.m. session of Patchwork Party September 2020 Meeting
Click here for this month's Sew and Share photos --
more will be shared during the Zoom meeting
Pool Party Video
Hexagon Twinkle Video
This Month's Project:
By Krista Moser
May NOT BE SHARED
Featured Products In Patterns:
Each month I say how very quickly the month has gone by . . . and this is so true! However, now we are at the end of another year and it seems near to impossible that Patchwork Party 8 is about to be finished! Helen and I have so enjoyed presenting these last 12 projects and, even better, seeing what you have created through the challenge. We thank you for all your participation and inspiration. We have begun enrollment for Patchwork Party 9 and we would be happy to have you join us for another year.
Regarding the Challenge for this past year, we are asking that you send us an email with the subject line “Challenge Card” and how many months you completed your challenge project. Around October 12, you will receive a one-time coupon (via email) which can be used toward the purchase of any in-stock item of your choice. The coupon will contain the appropriate discount for each individual person and can be used both on-line and instore. Any questions, please let us know.
- Click here to register today for Patchwork Party 9!
Upcoming Classes: Lisa has held three (3) Zoom classes to date. All participants seemed to have a very good experience so we are going to add a few more “hands-on” classes.
Clam Up with Bev . . . Monday, November 2 (10 a.m. - 3 p.m.) $15.00 . . . Click here to register!
Holiday Hexagon Tree Skirt w/ Lisa . . . Friday, November 6 & 13 (9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.) $24.00 . . . Click here to register!
“Baa Baa Black Sheep” Rag Quilt w/ Lisa . . . Monday, January 18, February 1 & 15 (9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.) $32.00 . . . Click here to register!
Pickle Pie Event with Pickle Pie and Helen. Saturday, November 7 (9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.) $129 which includes kit with designs, fabrics and more valued at over $200! Click here to register.
- Shashiko with Jennet . . . Monday, October 26 (10 a.m. - 1 p.m.) $15.00. Click here to register.
- Quilt-As-You-Go Shopper Tote with Lisa. . . Monday, December 7 (9:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.) $15.00. Click here to register.
Tucker University Freshman Year with Joan -- Wednesday, January 6 (10 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.) via Zoom. We will fulfill Class 4 from the first session and then continue with the second series of four classes in subsequent months.
Upcoming Fabric Releases
- Ombre Scroll (QT Fabrics) . . . fantastic new blender line . . . you will love this one!
- Zoology (Moda Fabrics) . . . including the Snuggles panel . . . it is so very soft!
- Dover (Moda Fabrics) designed by Brenda Riddle . . . soft teal, citrus and cream . . . absolutely luscious!
- Plumberry (Marcus Fabrics) designed by Pam Buda . . . yes, it is coming in October! Preorder yours today!
- Bittersweet Lane (Moda Fabrics) designed by Lynne Hagemeier . . . wonderful, new precuts and patterns
- Linework (Free Spirit Fabrics) designed by Tula Pink . . . Yeah! Preorder yours today!
- Blue Goose (Clothworks) designed by Meags & Me . . . absolute adorable!