This Quilters Dream select loft natural cotton twin batting measures 93" x 72"
Quilters Dream cotton batting is 100% cotton batting!
Quilters Dream starts with the finest quality long-staple USA cotton. Our cotton fibers are mechanically cleaned (no chemicals) and then specially carded, cross lapped and needle punched for unmatched consistency and strength. They do not use scrim, resin or glue - just 100% pure natural cotton. Because they use such a high grade of cotton and have a unique multi-step process, Quilters Dream cotton batting is strong, yet exceptionally soft. It features:
- So strong that you can quilt as closely as you would like or as far as 8″ apart – giving you great freedom of quilting design.
- Their special manufacturing process prevents shifting and lumping.
- Dream Cotton has a very high thermal value (R=3.8) and is warm in the winter, yet wicks moisture away from the body to keep you cool in the summer.
- With 100% natural environmentally-friendly cotton, Dream Cotton Batting proudly bears Cotton Incorporated’s black seal.
- Because there are no scrims, glues, resins or binders, not only does Dream Cotton retain a beautiful drape, but your hand and machine needles will glide smoothly through this fine, consistent cotton batting.
- Your finished quilt may be machine washed and dried.
- Prewashing is not recommended as Dream Cotton is exceptionally free of cotton seed remnants and shrinkage is minimal.
- Select Loft: A versatile for both hand and machine quilting with a soft lovely drape. The perfect mid-weight batting for most quilting projects, quilts and wearables