This Quilters Dream Wool batt is a king size, measuring 120 inches by 122 inches.
Dream Wool is made with a scoured and super washed domestic & fine Merino wool long cut tops. The fibers are blended, carded, cross lapped & thermally bonded.* The wool is scoured and super-washed for superior cleanliness and to eliminate shrinkage and felting. Quilters Dream’s unique processing creates wool batting with an exceptionally soft drape, uniformity and strength. Dream Wool is a beautifully consistent batting that is truly a ‘cut above’.
Quilters Dream Wool Features:
- Light, Luxurious and Wonderfully Warm with a Lovely Soft Thermal Bonded Loft of more than 1/3″ that beautifully accentuates your quilting. Excellent for Faux trapunto. For a higher loft, Dream Wool can be double-layered with other Quilter's Dreams needle punched battings.
- May be Machine Washed and Dried on cold setting without shrinkage. To prevent losing the beautiful loft – avoid ironing or using heat.
- Confidently stitch up to 8 inches apart. Dreamy to Quilt. No scrim or resins to resist your needles.
- Resistant to Creases? Fluff in a cool dryer with a damp cloth for just a few minutes if creases are present, and Dream Wool springs back to its original Loft.
- Quilters Dream Wool is Exceptionally Durable, Rich and Resilient Ensuring that Your Quilts will be Treasured for Generations.
- Dreamy for hand and machine quilting. Also excellent for tied quilts.